Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 57:00 — 78.3MB)
this edition of framework:afield was produced in bucharest, romania by maria balabas.Â maria says:
- I know I used my own field recordings in India almost 2 years ago.
- also a bit of the audiobook made from the book by Garry Kasparov “How life imitates chess”
- a bit of Frank Zappa – torture never stops
- a bit of a Nepalese tracking song
- a bit from the soundtrack of the movie Om Shanti Om.
- some other field recordings done in Europe – Brussels, for the European Sound Delta project
- that Waltz composed by Strauss – Blue Danube….
- some sound effects I found somewhere.
- a text recorded by me at home, of course…..
for more information about maria and her work, here are some links: